The Human Resources Department is responsible for providing Human Resource systems and programs that equip, support, and develop an excellent workforce. This is achieved by collaborating with managers and employees to provide services that support our organizational culture and create an exceptional and productive work environment for our employees, departments, and the public.
It has never been a better time to work for the City of Rosenberg! Our community is growing at a rapid rate, and challenging opportunities to serve are continuously being added.
To learn more about working for the City at this exciting time, select one of the following links, email Human Resources, or call us at 832-595-3320.
- 3 weeks of vacation per year after the first year (2 weeks of vacation during the first year)
- Medical insurance is provided at no cost to the employee
- Dental and vision insurance is offered
- Pet insurance is offered for your four-legged friend
- Supplemental insurance is offered
- $25,000 life insurance policy at no cost to the employee
- 12 days city observed paid holiday leave
- 16 hours of paid personal days each year
- Tuition reimbursement available for up to $2,000 per fiscal year
- Retirement plan includes a 7% contribution of an employee's gross salary to the Texas Municipal Retirement System (TMRS) with a city contribution match of 2 to 1
- Longevity pay in the amount of $7.50 per month, per year of service paid annually each December
- Employee Fitness Center