To provide exceptional services that create and sustain a safe, livable and vibrant community.
Building a better tomorrow together by cultivating a City that is financially strong, with a thriving economy, quality infrastructure and dynamic culture.
Core Values | Rtown THRIVES
- Teamwork | We believe in the power of collaboration and unity among our citizens, leaders, and our own staff to achieve common goals and enhance the well-being of our community.
- Hometown | We cherish and preserve the unique character and history of our town, creating a sense of belonging for all who call it home.
- Respect | We promote a culture of mutual respect, recognizing the inherent worth and dignity of every individual in our diverse community.
- Integrity | We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards, ensuring transparency and accountability in all our actions and decisions.
- Vision | We embrace innovation and forward-thinking ideas to shape a sustainable and prosperous future for Rosenberg while preserving our historic past
- Employees | We strive to maintain a healthy work culture that places an emphasis on physical and mental well-being so our employees can perform to their full potential.
- Service | We are committed to delivering superior services and continuously improving to meet the needs of our community.
- Planning and Development
To plan and invest in infrastructure to accommodate the future growth and development of Rosenberg.
- Safe and Attractive Community
To improve the community for the citizens and businesses of Rosenberg by creating a safe and attractive City through public safety initiatives, code compliance strategies, land use regulations, and revitalization programs.
- Facilities, Technology and Equipment
To develop a strategy that provides city facilities, technology, and capital equipment required to support a rapidly growing City.
- Civic Engagement
To improve community and civic engagement.
- Culture and Recreation
To maintain and enhance the current culture, special events, recreation, and parks.
- Financial Sustainability
Provide wise stewardship of financial resources to meet current and future service demands and obligations.
- Organizational Development
To maintain and continually create a confident workforce with a supportive culture.
Rosenberg is at the geographic and logistic heart of Fort Bend County. We've experienced phenomenal growth over the course of the last decade, thanks to our business-friendly atmosphere, strategic location, convenient access to the Port of Freeport and the Port of Houston, and a superb quality of life.
The City encompasses approximately 108 square miles - over 37 of which are within our Corporate (City) Limits. Approximately 50% of this land is undeveloped. This means that City has much more room to grow - providing abundant opportunities for additional development of commercial, residential, and industrial enterprises.
Rosenberg offers everything to meet your needs including convenient access to a diverse and skilled workforce, large tracts of undeveloped land, and modern highway, rail, and utilities infrastructure. In addition to an exceptionally business-friendly environment, our community offers unique leisure activities, family-friendly festivals and events, excellent local eateries, and a growing list of recreational activities that contribute to our friendly, laid-back quality of life.