How Do I Report Water Problems

Requesting Service / Reporting a Problem Area or Concern

Public Services is dedicated to providing the highest level of service to the citizens of Rosenberg. Although regular maintenance activities are scheduled as weather permits, we also rely on input from the community regarding specific areas that may need attention. If you note a traffic light outage, pothole, low area, standing water in ditches, damaged or missing street signs, etc, please let us know by contacting Citizen Relations at 832-595-3301, or by visiting City Hall during office hours. For after-hour non-emergencies, you may leave a voicemail. 

 For after-hours emergency service requests, please contact the Rosenberg Police Department 832-595-3700.