How do I plat/replat my property?

The first step in platting your property is to contact a Licensed Professional Land Surveyor. The Surveyor will manage the platting of the property and all the approvals that the City requires. Questions about whether you have enough land for a certain plan can be directed to the Planning Department.

Show All Answers

1. Is there Zoning in the City of Rosenberg?
2. How do I plat/replat my property?
3. How long does the Platting process take?
4. How does the Platting and Development process work?
5. Can I convert my residential lot into commercial, or my commercial lot into residential?
6. What involvement does the City have with the WOW Cemetery?
7. Where can I find the multi-family regulations?